Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wine!

I'm updating from my phone so this is gonna be short, but anyway:

A friend sent me a text today asking the name of the white wine we had at the engagement party, and since I shared it with him I figured I should share it with you.
 

The wine is a vinho verde made by Casal Garcia,
they sell it for cheap at Prospect Liquors, and for slightly less cheap at SavMor.

It's a really great crisp, lightly sparkling, slightly citrusy white wine. Get it nice and chilled and it's perfect for drinking on a hot day like today. And the $5 price tag (at Prospect) doesn't hurt either.

2 comments:

  1. Gaby, congrats on your blog and hope you make it into a nice web page with lot of hits. I know we have been telling you to start this but only because we think that you are a great researcher and you know almost everything about Boston. Keep it up and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the good wishes :) but trust me, I'm far from knowing everything about Boston!

    ReplyDelete